What are AirTags you may wonder? It's a small device that will allow you to see where your valuable objects are at any time - read on to find everything you need to know about the most recent Apple gadget!
What do AirTags do?
AirTags are a device that was developed by Apple, Inc. and manufactured by Foxconn that acts like a key finder or an object finder in general. AirTags were released on April 30th, 2021.
How do AirTags work?
Users can interact with their AirTags through the Find My app provided by Apple. AirTags have built-in speakers and a sound will play so you can easily find the item attached to them. Apple devices that support Precision Finding (iPhone 11,iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12 Pro, and iPhone 12 Pro Max) are able to lead their owners directly to the AirTag by indicating them the distance and direction.
AirTags, however, aren’t satellite navigation devices. Rather than that, they use Bluetooth signals that are detected by other devices in the Find My network. Once this signal is detected, it is sent to iCloud so whenever you connect to the app, you will be able to see the item on the map. It is important to note that the information is encrypted so your privacy is safe.
Users also get an alert if someone else’s AirTag seems to be in their possession. This is also the case if an AirTag has been out of range of any Apple device for too long - it begins to beep in order to alert a person that an AirTag is in their possession. Users can also mark an item as lost and provide their phone number so other iPhone users can identify it and message them.
How much are AirTags?
A single Apple AirTag costs $29, whereas a pack of four costs $99. This includes a free engraving service, delivery at an Apple store, and returns.
How long do AirTags batteries last?
AirTags battery last for 1 year. After this period, you need to change AirTag because there is no way to recharge the batteries.
- Airtag battery life
- Apple airtags battery life
- What are airtags
- How long to charge PlayStation controller: PS3, PS4, PS5 > Guide
- How to check battery on PlayStation controller: PS4, PS5 > Guide
- Electric Vehicle Battery Life Improving
- Apple In Powerbeats Battery Life Fracas
- Best phone battery life in 2022 > Guide
- Restore settings icon on iPhone: to iPhone home screen
- Share PC internet to iPhone: via USB cable, via bluetooth
- How to turn off music on iPhone
- Apple iPhone 13: release date, design, specs, price
- How to calibrate iPhone compass: app, iOS 14, Google Maps
- How to hide App Store: on iPad, on iPhone, hide apps
- How to install apps on older iOS versions
- How to disable Game Center: iPhone, iOS15, notifications
- Recover a draft email on iPhone: not saved, dissappeared
- Safari iCloud tabs: not closing, not working, disable
- How to restore missing App Store icon on iPhone/iPod
- Samsung Smart View on iPhone: screen mirroring
- Сonnect AirPods to PC, Macbook
- How to sync iPod without removing existing songs
- How to turn off sim pin code on iPhone
- How to reinstall Cydia: on jailbroken iPhone
- Mirror iPhone to PC: via bluetooth, without software
- How to sync iPhone and iPad: messages, contacts, apps, email
- How to change your Apple ID country or region
- Raise to listen: iPhone, not working, feature
- How to set screen timeout: Apple Watch
- How to sync mail to iPhone: Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, Hotmail
- iOS 14 update: download, features, for iPhone 6, date
- How to lock iPhone screen rotation: landscape, portrait
- Save website to iPhone home screen: Safari, iOS 13
- How to manage app permissions: iPhone, iPad
- Use iPhone as hotspot: for PC, for Mac, for iPad, Wifi
- Clean AirPods: pro, case, microphone
- How to change the PIN code on your iPhone?
- How to turn off Safari suggestions: iPhone, iPad, Mac
- Unlock iCloud account: activation lock, apps
- Turn off cellular data iPhone: shortcut, travel
- How to turn off Dial Assist on iPhone
- How to copy URL in Safari on iPhone
- How to set up internet on iPhone
- Sync your iPhone with your PC or Mac: iTunes, iCloud, Finder
- How to turn off autocorrect on iPhone?
- How to turn on flash for notifications iPhone
- Disable the upload of burst photos on iPhone 6
- How to reset location and privacy on iPhone and iPad
- How to transfer photos from iPhone to your PC or Mac
- Use Apple wallet: to pay, for tickets
- Turn AirPods into a speaker
- How to update iPhone 5: to latest iOS
- Use Face ID with mask: iPhone, not working, Apple Watch
- Backup your iPhone: to iCloud, Mac, PC
- How to turn off keyboard and lock sound on iPhone
- Backup SMS from iPhone: to computer, Google Drive
- Find my iPhone: iCloud, Apple, lost mode
- Create an iPhone ringtone from MP3: without iTunes, online
- How to force quit apps on iPhone, iPad, macOS
- How to hide your caller ID on iPhone
- How to download and select a ringtone on iPhone
- Apple iPhone medical ID: create, login, access
- How to enable text dictation: iPhone and iPad
- How to clear cache on iPhone and iPad
- Record iPhone screen: on video, with or without sound
- How to restart your iPhone
- How to use the Game Center on iPhone
- How to view photos and sync a photo album on Apple Watch?
- How to save webpage as PDF on iPhone: iOS 14, iOS 12
- How to turn off ads on iPhone and iPad
- How to turn off Siri: iPhone, iPad
- How to delete Siri history on iPhone, iPad, Mac, TV, Watch
- How to hide text messages on iPhone without deleting?
- Apple iOS 16: update, new features, release date
- Apple September event: iPhone 14, Apple Watch, AirPods Pro 2