Did you know it's possible to use AirPods on non-Apple devices? While AirPods were originally intended for Apple devices, there's no limit to using them on other devices. The only downside is that you won't be able to use the smart features, but you will be able to listen to audio without any problem. Here we'll show you how to use your AirPods with other devices.
How to configure your AirPods?
Follow these steps to connect the AirPods to an Android phone or tablet:
1. Activate Bluetooth on your smartphone or tablet.
2. Open your AirPods case cover.
3. On the back of the case, there is a round white button. Open the lid and press this button for several seconds until the light in the box between the two AirPods starts to flash.
4. Now your headphones are Bluetooth detectable. Go to the Bluetooth setting on your phone or tablet, and the AirPods should appear in the list of available Bluetooth devices. Select them.
From now on, your headphones will be Bluetooth connected to your phone.
How to use AirPods with your Android?
Once you have configured the AirPods with the non-Apple device, you can use them like any other headphones. To start, remove them from the case, place them on your ears, and then they will automatically link via Bluetooth to your phone or tablet. Once connected, you will hear a sound indicating the devices are connected.
After you are connected, just play and enjoy your content. If you encounter any issues, we recommend that you repeat the steps above.
- Find my airpods
- Air pod
- Fire kirin download for android phone > Download
- Xvideoservicethief ubuntu 14.04 download for android phone > Download
- Orion stars download for android phone > Download
- Ip android phone > Guide
- X videostudio.video editor apk free download for android phone > Download
- Secret codes for Android phones
- Codes for Huawei smartphones: test, reset, check
- Show hidden files on Android
- Network error occurred: how to fix it on Android
- Keep Wi-Fi on during sleep mode on Android
- Create an Android folder shortcut on home screen
- Delete search suggestions on Android
- Add an area code on Android
- Answer calls with the volume and power button on Android
- Network notification: how to turn it off on Android
- Split screen on Android: application picker, long touch
- How to use Lucky Patcher: download app, features, etc
- Manage and backup game data on Android
- Auto retrieve messages on Android phone in roaming mode
- Increase ringtone volume when in pocket for Android
- How to disable the internet on Android phone
- How to use a song as a ringtone on Android
- Reset Chrome settings on Android
- MMS and SMS delivery report on Android
- Android scientific calculator: how to enable it
- Share multiple contacts: iPhone, Android
- How to update apps on Android automatically
- Manage and organize apps on Android
- How to rename your android device in the Google Play Store?
- Display contact number list: with name
- How to download APK: from Google Play Store, Android
- How to use Android SD card as internal storage
- How to turn off Android music player
- How to Enable the Equalizer on VLC For Android
- Connect Android to PC: wifi, Windows 10, USB
- Disable in-app purchases: Android
- Android dial pad settings: change, enable/disable
- Google text to speech: download, languages
- Filter unknown senders: Android, SMS
- Create website shortcut on Android: tablet, phone
- How to enable auto reject mode Android
- Sony Xperia: find my device, My Xperia
- How to enable Android Safe Search settings
- How to reinstall Samsung internet: browser, on tablet
- How to turn off S Pen: Note 5, Note 9, Note 10
- Optimize your Android phone's performance
- How to disable mobile data: Android, Samsung
- Sort call logs by date on Android
- Show Android calendar week numbers
- Disable images in Chrome Android: 2020, 2019
- Download videos from websites: Chrome, iPhone, app
- How to install APK files on Android
- Update the Google Play Store app
- Make passwords visible: Android
- How to pair SmartWatch with Android
- Reset Sony Xperia: to factory settings, hard reset
- How to lock VLC screen: Android
- How to view desktop site: on mobile, on Android
- Enable content filtering on the Google Play Store
- How to configure a proxy on Android?
- How to update Android auto
- Clear system cache on Android
- Recover deleted photos: Android, Android internal storage
- How to hide or remove a media folder on Android?
- How to delete all tags in Shazam: Android
- Android phone RAM: check, cleaner, manager
- How to fix Error 491: on tablet, on Google Play
- XAPK file: installer, means, format
- Set custom ringtone on Windows phone: WP7, WP8
- How to hide apps on Android
- How to clear Google Drive cache on Android
- Open a ZIP file on Android: read ZIP, RAR, and TAR files
- How To Hard Reset Your Samsung Galaxy
- Add subtitles to video: Android, free
- How to always show the scale bar in Google Maps on Android
- How to enable Wi-Fi on Samsung Galaxy tablet
- How to fix Error 923 on Android?
- How to reset to factory settings your Android device
- Unlink apps from Google Plus account on Android
- How to get GPS location on Android
- How to unlock Android without internet
- Popup reminder on Android
- Block camera and microphone on google chrome: Android
- How to block ads on Android
- Turn off Autocorrect on Android
- How to make conference calls on Android?
- Remote TV apps for Android
- Deactivate Safe Mode Android
- Android emulators for PC