When you are working on a document draft or a document belonging to a particular company, you can add a watermark to specify the document's owner or its value. You can also add a watermark with your name on it to protect your intellectual property if you are working on a book or on a research project. Read this article to find out how to add a watermark to the whole document or even just some specific pages in Microsoft Office Word.
How to add a watermark in Microsoft Word?
Open your document in Microsoft Word and click on Design, then select Watermark. Finally, you can choose a watermark from a list of watermark templates, such as DRAFT, CONFIDENTIAL, SAMPLE or others and insert it by clicking on OK.
How to add a custom watermark in Microsoft Word?
If you’d like to add a custom watermark, go to Design > Watermark</bold, scroll down to <bold>Custom Watermark and then select whether you want to add a Picture Watermark (for example, your company’s logo) or Text Watermark (e.g. your credentials) and click OK.
How to add a watermark to specific page?
If you’d like to add a watermark to a specific page in your Microsoft Word document, follow these steps:
- Open your document and go to the page where you’d like to add a watermark.
- Click on Design > Watermark.
- Right-click on the watermark of your choice and select Insert at Current Document Position and the watermark will appear only on this page.
How to insert a picture watermark?
- Open your Word document and on the Design tab, select Watermark > Custom Watermark > Picture Watermark.
- Click Select Picture.
- Choose the picture you want, and select Insert.
- Finally, click OK to save the changes.
- What is watermark in ms word
- Word watermark on all pages
- Watermark in word
- Add a background image or watermark to a Word document > Guide
- Watermark to some pages not all [solved] > Forum - Word
- Insert watermark in Word: in front of picture > Guide
- How to find word in vi editor > Guide
- Save pdf ms word > Download
- How to set and print an A5 page in Word?
- View Word documents in full screen mode: Windows, Mac
- Insert a check mark in Word document: Mac, Windows, shortcut
- Convert numbers into Words: in Word
- Insert images in Word document: without moving the text
- Why is word showing dots instead of spaces
- How do you find hyperlinks in Word documents
- How to stop letters overlapping in Word: when printing
- Recover an unsaved email attachment in Word
- Delete part of a table in Word: cells, columns, rows
- Vertical scroll bar missing in Microsoft Word: right hand
- Download Word for free: student, Mac, Windows
- Automatically replace abbreviations in Word via AutoCorrect
- View version history of Word document: SharePoint, OneDrive
- Recover unsaved documents in Microsoft Word: on Mac, Windows
- How to add document properties in Word
- How to open DVI file: Windows, online
- Convert Word to PDF and PDF to Word: online, for free
- Insert symbols and special characters in Word
- Remove password from a Word document
- How to change editing language: Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Word charts: create, insert, customize
- How to delete a page in Word
- How to insert a non-breakable space (NBSP) in Word?
- How to create a TOC in Microsoft Word?
- Remove hyperlinks in Word