The popular short-form video platform TikTok was originally meant for mobile devices only. However, you can also access the service on a big screen and even upload a video from your PC or Mac. Read on to discover how to do it.
How to upload TikTok videos from a computer?
1. First things first: Open your browser and navigate to the TikTok website. Click on Upload on the right top of the pages. If you have not logged in yet, you will be prompted to do so at this time.
2. Next, you will be taken to the Upload video screen. To upload a TikTok video from PC, you can simply click the grey Select video to upload box. Alternatively, you can drag and drop the video file of your choice to this very same box. Please bear in mind that the resolution of your video needs to be 720p (720x1280) or higher. TikTok has recently raised the time limit for videos to 180 seconds.
3. As soon as your video is loaded into your browser, you can go ahead and add the perfect caption. Make sure to add the relevant hashtags and tag other people using the @mention.
4. Next up is the cover of your video. This is the thumbnail image that your followers will see as a preview of what your clip is about.
5. Before proceeding to publish the video of your choice to TikTok, you can change the privacy settings of your video. Select who can view your TikTok and what those users are allowed to do with it Comment, Duet / React, Stitch). Don't forget to click the red Post button when you're finished.
- Upload tiktok from pc
- Upload to tiktok from pc
- Tiktok upload
- TikTok > Download
- Create an account on TikTok: on PC, cell phone, for business > Guide
- How to stream live videos on TikTok? > Guide
- How to reply to a comment on TikTok with a video? > Guide
- Upload high quality photos to Instagram: from iPhone, PC > Guide
- Download your TikTok videos after the ban in India
- Manage your subscriptions on TikTok: search and subscribe
- Recover TikTok account: with username, phone, without email
- How to get more followers and likes on TikTok?
- Download TikTok videos: without watermark, on PC, on iPhone
- Use TikTok Family Pairing: features, QR code
- How to duet on TikTok: with sound, celebrities
- Teen privacy restrictions on TikTok: duets, downloads
- The best TikTok LED strip lights
- The best TikTok alternatives in 2022
- Open TikTok business account: features and cost
- How to create a new video on TikTok?